Important Dates, 2019
First and second circulars including call for papers
First deadline for submission of abstracts
(extended until April 15)
Deadline for review of abstracts by the Scientific Committee
Acceptance information sent to authors
Early registration (extended until July 20)
October 30, after the conference
Submission of full paper for the Proceedings
Submission guidelines for full papers
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. Full papers are to be written in English.
If you are author of an accepted abstract, you should have already received the comments by the reviewers. Please take them carefully into account when preparing your full paper for the proceedings. The final paper is due by August 30, 2019. This is a firm deadline for the production of the proceedings.
The page limit is 4 to 6 pages for oral and poster presentations, and up to 12 pages for plenary lectures. Below is a template that must be read and used to prepare your final paper.
Full paper submission template for AIC 2019:
Once your full paper is ready and formatted according to the template, please submit it through the EasyChair of the conference: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=aic2019
After login, select your proceedings author role for AIC 2019, click on your contribution and find the option Upload new version on the upper right corner. Click it and upload your paper in Word .doc.
Submission guidelines for abstracts
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. Abstracts are to be written in English. The following categories are welcome:
• Oral communications
Steps for submission:
• Write your abstract in English using this template: templateAbstract-AIC2019
• Go to the submission site: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=aic2019
• If you have used EasyChair in the past, your old username and password will serve.
• If you have no EasyChair account (from some previous conference), you can create one.
• Login with your username and password.
• Chose the «author» role in AIC 2019 (note that previous conferences for which you used EasyChair will appear too).
• Select «New submission» for AIC 2019.
• Fill in the form.
• Upload the Word file of your abstract (the one you created using the template: templateAbstract-AIC2019)
• Click on «Submit».